Peaceful Postnatal Workshops
You have a birth plan – now what about your postnatal plan?
At this workshop for expectant couples, find out exactly WHY newborn mothers feel exhausted & overwhelmed…and more importantly, WHAT to do about it.
- Learn the secrets of postnatal support practiced by traditional cultures worldwide
- Distill this ancient wisdom into a postnatal plan that is uniquely tailored to your family & lifestyle
Feel calm, connected and confident as you begin your journey of motherhood, with a village of support that will last you a lifetime.
SOME TOPICS THE WORKSHOP COVERS:
– universal principles of postnatal support
– the science behind maternal intuition & why making mistakes is essential
– how to build a “village” even if you don’t know any other expectant parents or don’t have family nearby
– postnatal rituals & traditions including bellybinding, massage, & birth story telling
– neuroscience behind “baby brain” & why it’s not all bad
– creating a self-care plan that runs on autopilot
– risks of NOT having postnatal support
Note: We recommended you enrol for the workshop early in your pregnancy
12 Kett Street, Kambah, Canberra
Fourth Sunday of every month
Next Session: 25th February 2018
Arrive and settle in
Make sure you put your name down for the raffle! 😉
The 5 magical ingredients for postnatal peace: we travel through time & space to see how cultures worldwide use these to support, nurture and empower newborn mothers
Afternoon tea break
The practical part!
Distil the magical ingredients into your personalised postnatal plan. Village-building, meal-planning, self-care baskets and more!
How to take the next step towards postnatal peace.