I like exploring places where motherhood overlaps with creativity, growth and transformation. I write and teach online from my home in Canberra, Australia, where I live with my partner and two sons.
Something to read:
- 7 Important Things You Should Say No to as a Mother
- Dear pregnant lady: an urgent message on the importance of mother-tribe
- Mothers are often told to “get back to normal” – but what if we move forward instead?
- 8 ways to lower your standards (without feeling guilty)
- Most new parents focus on nighttime – but better sleep starts in the morning